- Monday thru Friday:
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Closed Saturday & Sunday
- Phone: 207-564-4338
- Fax: 207-564-4370
- Department Leader:
Roxanne Nason, RN
- # Suite 200
- 891 West Main Street
- Dover-Foxcroft , ME 04426
Workwise: the occupational health service
of Dover-Foxcroft Family Medicine
Whether you employ two people or 200 people, Mayo Regional Hospital's occupational health program, WorkWise, has been created to fill your needs.
Our experienced team of occupational health providers can help you protect employee health. And when injuries do occur, we're right there for you with treatment services and case management.
Our program goals are to …
- Be a knowledgeable resource for employers in regard to workplace health;
- Provide the services employers need to meet their requirements in the work-place;
- Maintain the vital communication link between employer, employee and health care provider;
- Provide treatment for injured employees to get them back to work safely and quickly; and
- Provide a professional, friendly, courteous environment for employee care and treatment.
WorkWise offers a wide range of services to meet your business needs.
- Drug and alcohol screens
- Medical practitioner exams required by the Department of Transportation, and the United States Postal Service
- Alternative work development/evaluation
- Case management of the injured worker
- Injured worker treatment
- Return-to-work assessments
- Worksite evaluations
- Employee health fairs
- Flu immunization clinics
- Hepatitis B immunization
- Medical surveillance
- Pulmonary function testing
- Respirator clearance exams
- Tuberculosis testing
- Vision testing
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Body mechanics
- Smoking cessation
- Substance abuse
- Video display terminal
A National Network of Care
WorkWise is a member of the Occupational Health Research (OHR) Network. These networks of over 260 occupational health providers in 42 states share access to research, educational programs, and consulting services. OHR members provide consistent high-quality services and can coordinate services for multi-site employers.
In addition, members have access to a software system that provides consistent reporting and tracking of information for more effective management of workplace injuries.
WorkWise occupational health services are under the direction of an experienced physician and services are provided by a highly skilled nurse practitioner, a registered nurse certified in occupational health, certified physician assistant, and medical assistants.